January 25, 2009

Network Sale


The 40% off sale at Network ended tonight. Thanks to the Double O Section blog for that reminder. I got my orders in for all of the Danger Man, Secret Agent, and Prisoner soundtracks. It's a great deal.

We've come a long way since I first started researching ITC shows and other Spy Fi cult classics. I remember writing to ITC sometime in the 70s and they mailed me a great packet of press sheets for all of their spy shows. Quite generous! Except for paperbacks and comics, it was pretty hard for a kid to track down things like music and memorabilia in the States. I joined the Six of One club and the 007 fan club, which did provide some interesting (and spy vibe cool!) magazines and newsletters. Sites like Network are one of the many great resources today.

No comments:

Post a Comment