February 3, 2012

I SPY COMIC BOOKS

Coming soon from Hermes Press, the complete I Spy comic book run from Gold Key! After publishing many successful comic reprint collections, including Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea, Time Tunnel, Land of the Giants, Dark Shadows, The Phantom, Buck Rogers, and other classics, I Spy: The Complete Series will be released on June 19th.


From Hermes Press: "One of the greatest spy shows from the 1960s, I Spy, returns with Hermes Press’ new deluxe reprint of all six Gold Key comics’ issues of the feature. Included in this complete reprint are informative essays about the creative team behind the comic book and loads of never-before seen publicity photographs featuring stars Robert Culp and Bill Cosby. Artwork by Al McWilliams (issues #1-5) and Mike Roy (issue #6); scripts by Western Publishing mainstay Paul S. Newman." Pre-order at Amazon.

1 comment:

  1. For those on a budget, I recently discovered that the I Spy TV Episodes are finally back on Hulu after a prolonged absence.

    J Kraus

    ReplyDelete