May 21, 2017

SPY VIBE RADIO 3

Episode #3 of Spy Vibe on the Cocktail Nation radio show is now live! This month I talk about my favorite Bond film and 007 theme, On Her Majesty's Secret Service. The movie is on everyone's radar this weekend, as the Bond community checks out the new George Lazenby documentary, Becoming Bond, just released on Hulu. My segment starts at 8:28 on Cocktail Nation. Also on this episode: Koop gives us an update on Hugh Hefner and plays a swinging version of Man From Thrush. I will be on Cocktail Nation every month to present some of my Spy Vibe favorites. I hope you will join the party! Links here for Episode #1 (Danger Man) and Episode #2 (The 10th Victim). Can you help Spy Vibe? Please make a small donation in our Paypal tip button at the top-left of this page. Thank you! Enjoy!


Selected Spy Vibe Posts: Sgt Pepper 50thSatanik Kriminal OST60s OverdriveMake Love in LondonSpy Vibe Radio 2Spy Vibe Radio 1James Bond StripsPropaganda MabuseFahrenheit 451 50thInterview: Police SurgeonXTC Avengers1966 Pep SpiesBatman Book InterviewExclusive Fleming InterviewAvengers Comic StripsRobert Vaughn RIPUNCLE FashionsThunderbirds Are Pop!, Interview:Spy Film GuideLost Avengers FoundThe Callan FileMission Impossible 50thGreen Hornet 50thStar Trek 50thPortmeirion Photography 1Filming the PrisonerGaiman McGinnins ProjectIan Fleming GraveRevolver at 50Karen Romanko InterviewMod Tales 2Umbrella Man: Patrick MacneeNew Beatles FilmThe Curious CameraEsterel Fashion 1966Exclusive Ian Ogilvy Interview007 Tribute CoversThe Phantom Avon novels returnIan Fleming FestivalArgoman DesignSylvia Anderson R.I.P.Ken Adam R.I.P.George Martin R.I.P.The New Avengers ComicsTrina Robbins InterviewThe Phantom at 80007 MangaAvengerworld BookDiana Rigg Auto ShowThe Prisoner Audio Drama ReviewDavid McCallum novelAndre Courreges R.I.P.Who's Talking on Spy VibeUFO Blu-rayAvengers Pop Art.

No comments:

Post a Comment