July 24, 2010

007 JAMES BOND CONTEST

Win Bond! I have a new, unopened copy of the audio book/cd edition of Octopussy by Ian Fleming up for grabs. Octopussy contains three fantastic 007 short stories, Octopussy, The Living Daylights, and Property of a Lady, all read by Simon Vance. I love these Fleming audio books. As I've mentioned in the past, they are like radio shows in that they create a wonderful "theater of the imagination." Cool summer listening from Spy Vibe!

What do you have to do? Just send an e-mail to me at jason[at]spyvibe.com with "007 CD" in the subject heading, along with your name and address, and a brief answer to the following: What is your favorite James Bond novel or short story and why? One e-mail per Spy Viber. Do you already have Octopussy? Write and tell me your answer anyway so I can share everyone's stories here on Spy Vibe. I will pick a random winner after I return from a mission east on August 2nd. Until then, have a great week and send me those entry e-mails.


No comments:

Post a Comment