March 23, 2009

JAWS TOPS POLL

JAWS TOPS POLL

In a recent poll, Jaws was voted best Bond character. Check out the full article on the Commander Bond Network. I had a chance to meet up with Richard Kiel at Comicon this year, as well as with David Hedison (Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea, Live and Let Die, License to Kill), and "Tanner" from Double O Section. I found Kiel to be a fantastic guy (check out his new book), and he'd sure get my vote for his time with 007 and on Wild Wild West. Though I preferred the "serious" Bond films growing up, I find now that his two entries in the Bond series are just plain FUN to watch! And now they're getting better with the Blu-ray treatment. Moonraker will be released in the US tomorrow, along with Goldfinger, The World is Not Enough, and Quantom of Solice.



SpyVibe Meets Jaws


No comments:

Post a Comment